If you’re wanting to attract more customers and create a positive attitude towards your brand, promotional products could be the answer.
When you print your brand logo on a product and gift it to a potential customer, they’re able to engage with your brand on a physical level.
Having a memorable brand experience like this is a great way to get your foot in the door with potential customers as well as deepen the loyalty of existing customers.
Custom designed keyrings are a popular promotional product for brands in a wide range of industries. And for some really good reasons.
How often do you use your car keys or house keys? For most people the answer is daily! If your brand logo or brand name is on a portable item someone uses daily, it’s going to be seen regularly. The more your brand is seen, the more it’s likely to stick in someone’s mind.
For example, if someone carries a real estate agent’s custom keyring with them every day, the next time they or someone they know needs to engage the services of a real estate agent, who do you think will come to mind first?
There are some items in our lives that we change or update regularly. Keyrings are not one of those things. Once a customer puts your custom keyring on their keys, they’ll probably keep using it for a long time, many years even.
The longer someone uses a promotional product such as a keyring, the more they’ll see your brand name and keep you at the front of their mind. High retention promotional products are a great way to increase repeat customers.
Keyrings are no-fuss, practical gifts that most people use. Clients may not like to use certain products because of the way they look or the way they function. But this isn’t often a problem with keyrings.
You want your promotional product to be value adding and useful for your customers. Since keyrings are simple and practical, they’re a crowd pleaser. It’s hard to go wrong with keyrings.
For a promotional product to create positive emotions towards your brand, it needs to reflect your brand well. Keyrings are great at achieving accurate brand communication because they’re so easy to customise.
You can appeal to your specific target audience by choosing from materials such as leather, stainless steel or colourful plastics. You can vary the shape and style to best reflect the message you want to put out. You can even add value by including extra features such as bottle openers and carabinas.
When you compare promotional keyrings to other forms of advertising, they really pack a punch. They’re not expensive to produce, but they’re great at spreading brand awareness and creating a positive brand experience.
The less you have to spend per item, the more you can create. That means keyrings have the potential to reach a wider audience.
Keyrings are most commonly associated with cars. That’s why it makes sense to give away promotional keyrings for every sale you make at your car dealership.
When your customers receive something free from you, you’re helping create a positive brand experience. Customers are more likely to recommend you to others or engage your services again when they feel connected to your brand.
Keyrings are also a great giveaway item at events and will help you stand out from competitors. When someone has your keyring to take home with them, they’re more likely to remember you and engage your services in the future.
It’s not only the automobile industries that can benefit from branded keyrings. Here are some other industries that can benefit from personalised keyrings in Australia:
- Healthcare – Keyrings can help remind potential and existing customers who you are and what you stand for.
- Education – Keyrings make an excellent graduation gift by creating a positive connection with existing students. They’re also a great open day giveaway to encourage people to attend your school, college or university.
- Government – Promotional keyrings are an effective way to share a message with a wide audience.
- Non profit organisations – Keyrings can help you spread awareness about your organisation and develop positive community engagement with your brand.
Competition is fierce, whatever industry you’re part of. It’s important to make your promotional products stand out and catch the eye of potential and returning customers.
An advantage of promotional keyrings is that they are easy to customise. When you pay attention to the finer details and create something unique, customers are more likely to keep using your product. And the more use it gets, the more your brand name is seen!
Here are some fantastic ideas to help your promotional keyrings stand out from the crowd:
- Impress with shape – if the standard square or round keychains don’t pack enough punch, get a custom shape! For example, a truck shaped keyring for a courier company or a guitar-shaped keyring for a music store.
- Make it float – if your business activities revolve around water activities, why not have your keyring made from soft foam that floats?
- Let there be light – add value to your custom keyring by adding a small torch to it.
- Go sophisticated – just because a keyring is a small item, doesn’t mean it can’t be classy. Choose leather or stainless steel to create an elevated look.
- Make it pop – colour is an excellent way to make your keyring stand out. Create something unique with a PVC custom keyring.
- Au naturale – want to send a message that your brand is environmentally responsible? Create a keyring with wood!
- Double the function – give two gifts in one by adding on an extra feature such as a tape measure, bottle opener or USB.
Whatever industry you’re in, keyrings are the perfect way to create a custom, value-adding gift that presents your brand in the right light.