The rate of investment in recent years has soared greatly. This is basically as a result of the rapid rise in the desire for financial independence. Therefore, there is a pressing need for people to stay abreast of new business strategies and approaches.
Consequently, Roger Scott, the head trader at Wealthpress, has decided to break down his personal finance approach as a means to guide you. These approaches are timely and would help improve your business and investment tremendously. Some of these approaches are explained below.
- Alpha Rotation: Here, Roger Scott depicts how high profits can be captured from sector rotations that take place naturally. This can also be achieved when money moves from one part of the economy to another.
The main exchange traded funds (ETFs) that take active part in each sector are decisively singled out. That way, several people are exposed to the various areas of the market while simultaneously going past the risks that are often attached to investing in one investment.
Both put and call options are included in this trade which are carefully drawn to take advantage of bull and bear markets.
- Overdrive Profits: This is deduced from Roger’s “3D Printing” technique. It is a lucrative trading service which is aimed at capturing volume spikes.More often than not, these volume spikes are four to five times greater than the average volume of trading. These spikes also help Wealthpress to know when a stock is going through institutional support and patronage.
Contrarily, for Roger to be in stock, the price of the stock must be fixed above the fifty-day moving average. The service is currently pegged at $7 per month by the “V-bounce” promotion.
- First Strike Portfolio: This is what Roger often refer to as the “storm stock”. This is because this approach involves a weekly trading service which focuses on big-cap stocks. Roger’s first strike portfolio occupies the top four big-cap stocks to patronize.This is according to the proprietary ranking formula. Also, in order for the members to be in the most outstanding performing companies, there is a constant rotation in the portfolio of the service week in week out.
Another benefit that comes with this approach is the dispensation of gain targets and loss updates daily. With the aid of this, loses are easily cut out and more profits are accumulated. So, if you are struggling with investing, this might be the right approach for you.
- Precision Profit Elites: This is an indispensable tool used in capturing pullbacks in very fast trades. Before stocks are selected for this service, Roger takes careful look at factors such as the relative strength index, sector performance, relative strength, as well as Bollinger Bands.
What this means is that alerts are issued immediately sticks are spotted.
- Microburst Profit Alerts: In order to locate the next market winner, Roger Scott uses his microburst profit alert trading system to filter through as many as 2990 of the fastest growing small cap stocks across the globe. This is achieved through strong price momentum, institutional volume accumulation, and analysis of volume-weighted price.