If you’re interested in new advertising platforms, and maybe you’re curious about how to advertise big brands products online to make some extra income, then you’re in the right place. In this Click2Sell review, we’ll take a look at this newbie-friendly marketing platform, and help you understand if it’s right for you. Let’s get started now.
I found out about Click2Sell.co when I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and resources about making money online. I’m always looking for new side hustles and income streams, especially online, since I can work from home, a coffee shop, and basically almost anywhere I want to, so I decided that I would give it a try.
The platform and marketplace allow anyone to create and design banner ad campaigns from scratch, and profit from those banner advertisements in ways that I’m just about to explain, so I was immediately intrigued, and signed up for an account.
What’s The Platform About, And How Does It Work?
The Click2Sell platform is a big online marketplace, allowing you to advertise big brands products online for profit. Using the platform’s tools gives you full control over the creation process of the banner ads which you choose to promote those products with.
Then, you get rewarded based on the performance of your ads. Curious about the compensation program and how it works? So, let’s take an in-depth look at how you can make money online with Click2Sell.
How You Can Profit with The Platform
You are rewarded in two ways with Click2Sell. Here’s what you get paid for:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – You receive 85% of the revenue generated by each click resulting from your campaign (i.e., each time someone clicks on your ad). The more effective your banner ads are; the more revenue you can generate!
- Pay-Per-Acquisition – You also receive an 85% commission for each acquisition (or sale) generated by your ad campaign. For example, let’s say you advertise Nike products. Each time someone clicks on your ad and ends up buying a pair of shoes, for that matter, you get a commission.
First, I signed up for the service and made my first deposit into the system (the minimum deposit amount is $250). You can choose between many different tiers, such as Silver, Gold, and Diamond, based on your spending threshold. Spending more gets you more benefits, such as more web impressions for ads, premium publishers sites, dedicated account managers, and more.
Then, I created my first campaign. Here’s how the process goes in a nutshell:
- Choose “Create Campaign” on the Click2Sell platform’s dashboard.
- Fill out my “Campaign Name” them choose a “Campaign Period” (anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 months), and click “Next.”
- Next, I chose a “Category” for my banner ad. I decided to pick “Body Art.” Other categories include “arts and entertainment, “business,” “Equities & Stocks,” and “Console Guides & Repairs,” to name a few.
- After this, I chose my “Campaign Budget,” which I set at $500. This tier will get me a minimum of 2,500 web impressions.
- I chose an eye-catching image for my banner ad, and clicked “Next.”
- I picked my desired placement area for my banner (ads are both desktop and mobile sites friendly). In this case, I chose “Mobile Rectangle.”
- Next, I chose my “Campaign Headline,” and then pressed “Save & Launch Campaign.” Just like that, I was all done!
Overall, Click2Sell seems like a high-potential marketing platform, with it’s simple and a newbie-friendly interface and tools. However, you won’t be guaranteed to make money overnight.
Instead, you have to dedicate yourself to creating great ads and spend some time fine-tuning your campaigns. If you’re willing to do so, it’s a great opportunity – but if not, it may not be right for you. Now it’s up to you to decide.